Bible Verses for Sunday


1 Chronicles 16:11
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord you God goes with you: he will never leave you nor forsake you.

Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

Psalm 18:32
It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

John 16:33
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so you can stand up under it.

2 Timothy 4:7
But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion’s mouth.

1 Peter 4:11
If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Ephesians 6:10
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

Popular Posts

Top Ad 728x90