25 Declarations for April



  1. I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ. Ephesians 1:3.
  2. I am chosen chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world that I may be holy and blameless before the before the Father. Ephesians 1:4.
  3. I am predestined to adoption as a son or daughter by the Father through Jesus Christ according to the good pleasure of His will. Ephesians 1:5.
  4. The Father has accepted me in the beloved. Ephesians 1:6.
  5. I have redemption through Jesus Christ’s blood and the forgiveness of sins. Ephesians 1:7, Colossians 1:14.
  6. I have obtained an inheritance in Christ. Ephesians 1:11.
  7. I am sealed with the Holy Spirit who is the guarantee of my inheritance. Ephesians 1:13-14.
  8. God raised me up in heavenly places to sit with Him in Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:6.
  9. I am saved by grace through faith. I am not saved by my own works. Ephesians 2:8-9.
  10. I am God's masterpiece. He created me anew in Christ Jesus, so I can do the good things He planned for me long ago. Ephesians 2:10 NLT.
  11. I have been brought to Father by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13.
  12. For He Himself is my peace. He made the Gentiles and the Jews into one by breaking down the barrier of the dividing wall. Ephesians 2:14 (NAS).
  13. I have access by one Spirit to the Father through Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:18.
  14. I am strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man according to the riches of His glory. Ephesians 3:16.
  15. Christ dwells in my heart by faith. I am rooted and grounded in love. Ephesians 3:17.
  16. God does exceedingly abundantly above all that I could ask or think according to His power that works in me. Ephesians 3:20.
  17. God gives me the victory through Jesus Christ my Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:57.
  18. I thank God! He always leads me triumphantly by the Messiah and through me spreads everywhere the fragrance of knowing Him. 2 Corinthians 2:14 (ISV).
  19. I have the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:16.
  20. He made Christ who knew no sin to be sin for me that I might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2 Corinthians 5:21.
  21. I am in Christ Jesus and therefore I am a new creation. Old things have passed away and all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17.
  22. If I sin, I have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. 1 John 2:1 (ESV).
  23. All of God’s promises are yes and amen for me because I am in Christ. 2 Corinthians 1:20.
  24. I am qualified in Christ to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints. Colossians 1:12.
  25. God my Father has delivered me from the power of darkness and transferred me into the kingdom of His beloved Son. Colossians 1:13. 

Popular Posts

Top Ad 728x90