Bible Verses to help you De-stress


Psalm 16:8  “I have set the LORD continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”
Proverbs 3:5-6  “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.”

Deuteronomy 31:6  “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
1 Peter 5:7  “Cast all your anxiety on him because He cares for you.”
Joshua 23:14  “You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the Lord your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed.”

Psalm 32:7-8  “You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.”
Isaiah 35:4  “Say to those who have an anxious heart, ‘Be strong; fear not!  Behold, your God will come with vengeance with the recompense of God. He will come and save you.”

Psalm 118:5-6  “In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and He answered by setting me free. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
Psalm 94:19 “When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.”
Psalm 56:3-4  “When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?”
Luke 12:24-27  “Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?”
Matthew 11:28-30  “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
John 14:27  “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
Colossians 3:15 “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.”
Psalm 55:22  “Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.”
2 Corinthians 12:10  “For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”

Hebrews 13:5-6  “Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, ‘Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.’ So we say with confidence, ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?'”
Psalm 23:4  “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”

Popular Posts

Top Ad 728x90