25 Bible Verses To Go To When You Feel Like Giving Up


1. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.- Romans 8:28
2. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. – Jeremiah 29:11
3. Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. – Galatians 6:9
4. The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe. – Proverbs 18:10
5. Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding- Proverbs 3:5
6. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. – Psalm 46:1
7. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. – John 14.27
8. Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. – Psalm 55:22
9. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. – Philippians 4:13
10. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. – Joshua 1:9
11. Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you. – Deuteronomy 31:6
12. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. – Matthew 11:28
13. The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid? – Psalm 27:1
14. It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. – Psalm 18:32
15. But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. – Isaiah 40:31
16. Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. – 1 Corinthians 9:24
17.  And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:19
18. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. – Matthew 6:33
19. For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. – 2 Timothy 1:7
20. The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.” – Exodus 14:14
21. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.- Ephesians 3:20
22. Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. – James 1:12
23. Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men- Colossians 3:23
24. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. – Romans 8:37
25. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. – Proverbs 3:6

Popular Posts

Top Ad 728x90