15 Bible Verses for Hard Times


May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble! May the name of the God of Jacob protect you! Psalm 20:1
But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you. Psalm 5:11
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Prov. 3:5&6
The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. Psalm 9:9
Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us. Psalm 62:8

For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock. Psalm 27:5
Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock. Isaiah 26:4
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
In the day of my trouble I call upon you, for you answer me. Psalm 86:7
This God–his way is perfect;the word of the LORD proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him. Psalm 18:30
Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. John 14:1
Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act. Psalm 37:5
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. John 14:27
 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. Psalm 118:8
Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him. Prov. 30:5

Popular Posts

Top Ad 728x90