Quotes to inspire and motivate you for February




Jesus saved me on the cross a long time ago but since then He hasn’t stopped saving me. 

Don’t panic when you don’t feel God’s presence near, He is still there. He has not moved. Rest not in your feelings, but in His promise. 

You knew me before I was formed; my every thought, every word spoken, every mistake made. You knew when I would fake a smile and when I would break. You knew when I would lie, when I would run to the enemy and all of his promises. You knew every part of me and still knitted me in the womb with the utmost care. You remembered my name when You paid the price. You knew of my human nature, and You loved me without any conditions. You loved me before I knew what love was. You adored me when I rejected You. I came into this world a sinner, and You forgave me long before I took my first breath. Your arms are still outreached, even though You know all I have done and will do, because You loved me first.    You knew and You loved me anyways - Christina Hopp


"God may not be directly answering our prayers, but he is silently walking through our lives, beckoning us closer, working new things in us."  -Adam S. McHugh, The Listening Life


"Always take time
to pray for others.
You don’t know how much
your prayers are going to help them."

"Biblically, waiting is not just something we have to do until we get what we want. Waiting is part of the process of becoming what God wants us to be."  -John Ortberg

"God changes caterpillars into butterflies, sand into pearls, and coal into diamonds using time and pressure. He’s working on you, too." -Rick Warren

"Your insecurities are arguments with God. He is telling you that you are loved and forgiven, but your insecurities are trying to convince Him of that you are the one person the gospel doesn’t apply to. The good news is, God is going to win those arguments in the end. He always does." - Matt King

"I am saying that God is good, and even when things are not good, He works them for our good…God is Who He says He is. Even if we don’t know all the details along the way, we trust that He is good." -Francis Frangipane

"But Jesus came and touched them. “Get up,” he said. “Don’t be afraid." -– Matthew 17:7

"God’s never lost a battle and He’s not about to lose one now."




Popular Posts

Top Ad 728x90