Get up and Walk!



Then Jesus said to him, “Get up! Pick up your bed and walk.” (John 5:8)

It’s time to get up! It’s time to stop living life on the ground, it’s time to wipe the gravel off your face, and go after your God given destiny. I don’t have to tell you that life is hard, I don’t have to tell you that life will knock you down, but I will tell you that we serve a God that is bigger than any problems we face, we serve a God that will give us the strength we need to overcome the struggles of life.

In this story Jesus came to a man who had been in the same position for years and had given up on life. Jesus asked him a simple question “Do you want to get well?” We have to make a decision. We have to get up and say “enough is enough, I’m better than this, I am a Child of God, I am more than a conqueror, and It’s time for me to get up and fight with every fiber of my being!” When you have this attitude not only will you overcome your difficulties, but God will open up new doors, show you his favor, and bring your dreams 
to pass. Pick up your bed and Walk!! 

Written by Naeem Callaway

Popular Posts

Top Ad 728x90