10 Bible Verses for Tuesday




1. This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
2. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.Proverbs 3:5
3. The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace. Psalm 29:11
4. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
5. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
6. But I say unto you which hear, love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28
7. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore, I have continued my faithfulness to you. Jeremiah 31:3
8. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10
9. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.Ephesians 4:2
10. Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Popular Posts

Top Ad 728x90