Get up in the morning and invite good things into your life. “I am blessed. I am strong. I am talented. I am wise. I am disciplined. I am focused. I am prosperous.” When you talk like that, talent gets summoned by Almighty God: “Go find that person.” Health, strength, abundance, and discipline start heading your way.But how many of us, when we get up in the morning, look in the Whatever follows the “Iam” will eventually findyou. The good news is you get to choose what follows the “Iam.” But how many of us, when we get up in the morning, look in the mirror and the first thing we say is, “I am so old. I am so wrinkled. I am so worn out.” You are inviting oldness. You’re inviting fatigue. Do us all a favor; stop inviting that. Dare to say, “I am young. I am energetic. I am vibrant. I am radiant. I am fresh. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.” That’s one of the best anti-aging treatments you could ever take, and it costs you nothing!

Make a Donation to Spiritual Inspiration

Popular Posts

Top Ad 728x90